Hallo, if you are looking to solve the anagram of Figgerits phrase 289, this topic will aim to provide you with the right solution.
You have reached this topic and you will be guided through the next stage without any problem. This word game is developped by Hitapps Games , the famous puzzle word game developer.
PS: You will find the other solutions in the below topic : Figgerits Solutions Word Puzzle Game
Figgerits phrase 289 Answers
- First of all tap the word solution for each following definition :
- To inhale and exhale
- I have __ experience of these hardships
- Extra food and wine given as a religious gift
- Charity __ at home
- Small bomb
- (syn.) Slacks, pants
- I’m looking forward to our __ cooperation
- (syn.) Remnant, trace, relic
- The explanation was __, I barely understood anything
- Recipient of an award
- (syn.) Miserable, despondent
- To have a trick up one’s __
- My favorite dessert is the Belgian __
- Rural settlement
- Emblem of victory
- He had to go to a homeless __
- Process of skin coming off
- (3rd person) To distort, twist
Then silved letters will transfer to the SOLUTION dashes accoroding to matching numbers.
- MINDS ARE CAPABLE OF THE GREATEST VICES AS WELL AS OF THE GREATEST VIRTUES
Think that Each letter is encrypted with a UNIQUE digit, so that you will could guess the words easier.
If you tap right The phrase solution of this topic will be :
So as not to make you wait too much our team has already prepared for you the answers for the next level : Answers of Figgerits phrase 290.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂