Hallo, if you are looking to solve the anagram of Figgerits phrase 292, this topic will aim to provide you with the right solution.
You have reached this topic and you will be guided through the next stage without any problem. This word game is developped by Hitapps Games , the famous puzzle word game developer.
PS: You will find the other solutions in the below topic : Figgerits Solutions Word Puzzle Game
Figgerits phrase 292 Answers
- First of all tap the word solution for each following definition :
- Not entire or complete
- His voice shook, and it was a __ sign of lying
- To refuse to give up
- Let’s meet at the __ rink
- Example: music, literature, theater
- I prefer __ fish, it tastes better
- (syn.) To ambush, assail
- To put up a painting
- There wasn’t a __ person in the office, it was empty
- Ferret-like animal
- Which animal has a 2-feet tongue?
- Dogs are known for their __
- Orientation device for a cat
- Brave fighter
- Foolish person
Then silved letters will transfer to the SOLUTION dashes accoroding to matching numbers.
- AS NORWEGIANS LIKE TO SAY, ALL WEATHER IS PASSING
Think that Each letter is encrypted with a UNIQUE digit, so that you will could guess the words easier.
If you tap right The phrase solution of this topic will be :
So as not to make you wait too much our team has already prepared for you the answers for the next level : Answers of Figgerits phrase 293.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂