Hallo, if you are looking to solve the anagram of Figgerits phrase 295, this topic will aim to provide you with the right solution.
You have reached this topic and you will be guided through the next stage without any problem. This word game is developped by Hitapps Games , the famous puzzle word game developer.
PS: You will find the other solutions in the below topic : Figgerits Solutions Word Puzzle Game
Figgerits phrase 295 Answers
- First of all tap the word solution for each following definition :
- A watched __ never boils
- To throw a party
- __ and ‘sight’ are homophones
- Who is Vanessa-Mae?
- You’re doing such a __ job! You’ll be fired at this rate
- The fee __ may be applicable in this case
- Metal pin on clothes
- (syn.) Resonant, rich
- Wool producer
- This writer has a remarkable __ gift
- Knitted piece of clothes
- To stumble
- It was an offer I couldn’t __
- Which bird is scared of owls?
- Money paid to fly
- Area with lots of trees
Then silved letters will transfer to the SOLUTION dashes accoroding to matching numbers.
- SENSITIVE FEET, SO THEY ALWAYS RUN ON THE TIPS OF THEIR TOES
Think that Each letter is encrypted with a UNIQUE digit, so that you will could guess the words easier.
If you tap right The phrase solution of this topic will be :
So as not to make you wait too much our team has already prepared for you the answers for the next level : Answers of Figgerits phrase 296.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂