Hallo, if you are looking to solve the anagram of Figgerits phrase 299, this topic will aim to provide you with the right solution.
You have reached this topic and you will be guided through the next stage without any problem. This word game is developped by Hitapps Games , the famous puzzle word game developer.
PS: You will find the other solutions in the below topic : Figgerits Solutions Word Puzzle Game
Figgerits phrase 299 Answers
- First of all tap the word solution for each following definition :
- In Parliament: __ 180, Noes 50
- To harbor a grudge
- (syn.) To unite, integrate
- Powder after burning something
- (syn.) To refurbish, make over
- State of being neither asleep nor awake
- (syn.) To understand, comprehend
- Someone’s prime
- Please check it and tell me if anything is __
- Irrational and persistent fear
- To her __, she failed the exam
- (syn.) To fix, mend
- Bank __, coal __, refundable __
- To try scaring an animal off
- __ and Eros
- (syn.) To leave, evacuate
- Animals that undergo metamorphosis
Then silved letters will transfer to the SOLUTION dashes accoroding to matching numbers.
- CHEETAHS IN CAPTIVITY TEND TO BE VERY STRESSED AND TOO SHY TO MATE
Think that Each letter is encrypted with a UNIQUE digit, so that you will could guess the words easier.
If you tap right The phrase solution of this topic will be :
So as not to make you wait too much our team has already prepared for you the answers for the next level : Answers of Figgerits phrase 300.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂