A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1012 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1012. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1012 Answers
- Coppola’s original Don
- A line does this when it meets another
- Failing to hold one’s position
- Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore kept having this in a 2004 movie
- To pad the bill
- Two spacecrafts on a date
- Meaning given in a dictionary
- Milk product riddled with holes
- Added to one’s bank account
- David Copperfield is renowned as this
- What is this collection of numbers called?
- Chubby lawn decorations
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂