A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1126 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1126. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1126 Answers
- A slow-moving coastal critter : SEATURTLE
- In the words of Gil Scott-Heron, “The revolution will not be _________” : TELEVISED
- What kind of trauma is this? : SHELLSHOCK
- Sea creature’s protection : CLAMSHELL
- There are four of these groups pertaining to the liquid in our veins : BLOODTYPES
- One doesn’t need an education to possess this knowledge : COMMONSENSE
- One who uses violence to get their message across : TERRORIST
- Person one works with on a chemical experiment : LABPARTNER
- Slang expression for “Wow, totally crazy” : THATSWACK
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1127
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂