A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1142 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1142. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1142 Answers
- 30 minutes more in soccer
- Milk-based soup with New England, Rhode Island, and Manhattan variations
- Maximum amount one is prepared to go
- What kind of vending machine problem is this?
- Deserted residential areas
- When someone refrains from changing their opinion, they ___’_ _____
- Changed from a gas to a liquid
- Acts of confirming accuracy or value of something
- A waistcoat is part of this suit combination
- Jane Fonda’s catchphrase referencing a heated sensation in the muscles during exercise
- Nickname for Duke University’s athletic teams
- Found something with great precision
- An instance of being imprecise
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂