A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1162 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1162. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1162 Answers
- Term for a large number that is actually fictitious
- In soccer, players who are in the row nearest to the opponent’s goal
- One may find this in a kitchen sink
- One who analyzes information
- Railroad beneath Madison Square Garden
- It’s useless to argue over them
- In baseball, quick ends to an at-bat
- Capacity to develop into something
- Holding an abductee for money
- Selling feature of loafers
- What basketball position is this?
- Dating site from Amsterdam founded by David Vermeulen
- A person of authority, especially over troops
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂