A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1224 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1224. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1224 Answers
- Queen’s servants in a hive
- American actress who played Mitchie in “Camp Rock”
- Scottish actor whose played a heroin addict and a jedi
- A minor collision between two vehicles
- Independent expenditure-only political action committees
- The highest judicial power in the US
- Pre-trial storage site
- Popular US advertising website founded by Mr. Newmark
- American actor who played Frodo in “The Lord of the Rings”
- State of lacking proficiency
- Quality or experience of a product that may leave you in awe
- Financial institutions with some of the strongest data-protection laws
- Which Disney character is this?
- You might put your phone in this part of your trousers
- Like a racecar in Monopoly or a timer in 30 Seconds
- US Italian restaurant that is a subsidiary of Darden Restaurants
- Situation or person that can be endured is this
- Pitch where one more such pitch would mean a walk
- Flammable liquid used as fuel
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂