A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1238 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1238. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1238 Answers
- 1997 action film starring Jackie Chan
- Swims like a mammal that can fetch slippers
- Traffic signals for proceeding to move
- Title for a high-ranking religious leader, like the Dalai Lama
- Real essence of someone, often hidden
- Component for extra thrust on a jet engine
- What are the marked places called?
- State of being short of or lacking in something
- Original music made for a movie
- Putting oneself in someone’s shoes
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂