A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1239 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1239. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1239 Answers
- People who make bells sound : RINGERS
- What kind of fitting problem is this? : TOOSMALL
- To expose something hidden : UNCOVER
- Public events where crafts in the sky perform tricks : AIRSHOWS
- 2002 animated film about honey makers : BEEMOVIE
- A type of route that has all the best views is this : SCENIC
- To clean vehicles : WASHCARS
- Family record of a purebred animal : PEDIGREE
- Hugh Jackman starred in the 2017 musical story of P. T. Barnum, “The Greatest _______” : SHOWMAN
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1240
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂