A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 125 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 125. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 125 Answers
- This tree shares its name with a street frequented by Freddy Krueger : ELM
- This evergreen tree is also a verb that means “to yearn for something” : PINE
- A North American tree commonly used to smoke flavor into food : HICKORY
- The fragrant wood of this tree is often used for closets and chests : CEDAR
- A tree commonly tapped for its syrupy sap : MAPLE
- This tree also could describe someone neat or smart in appearance : SPRUCE
- What tree sounds a lot like this vacation destination? : BEECH
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 126
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂