A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 134 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 134. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 134 Answers
- Five (or more) limbed sea animal notable for its regeneration capabilities : STARFISH
- Sea animal that may have inspired the Kraken and Akkorokamui : OCTOPUS
- A popular myth is that this sea predator is immune to disease : SHARK
- An intelligent “bottle-nosed” sea animal : DOLPHIN
- Tusked marine mammal : WALRUS
- Sea animal crucial to this dish : SQUID
- Sea animal where the male notably is the one to give birth : SEAHORSE
- Sea animal that resembles a miniature lobster : SHRIMP
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 135
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂