A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1362 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1362. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1362 Answers
- Speeding up the progress of something
- Great thinkers with great ideas, though often evil
- Readings of this apparatus are transmitted via radio
- Deviations from what is normal or typical
- To take something, e.g. a machine, apart
- A formal equivalent of “Yes”
- One who signs a document to assert it’s true
- A tool one can use to cultivate soil and remove weeds in their yard
- Scrabble and Monopoly are examples of this
- This city is home to the first public university in North Carolina
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂