A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1368 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1368. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1368 Answers
- Retaliatory equivalent, informally
- A flatfoot condition acquired during adulthood
- To make short journeys to complete chores
- Event for the release of a new movie
- Taking back one’s words in humiliation, idiomatically
- Vents in order to get rid of strong emotions
- Sea levels at their greatest elevation
- Things picked out
- Team members that everyone depends on
- Dental floss complements this tool
- Romantic evening at a restaurant
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂