A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1383 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1383. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1383 Answers
- To impair the quality of, formally
- The belief that people are only motivated by self-interest
- Taken out, as in an argument
- One might say this out loud after doing something foolish
- One who gives moral advice in a self-righteous way is this
- Teased in a scornful manner
- To spring off a surface
- Something completely covered or surrounded by a natural force is this
- Faked a move in a combat sport
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂