A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1462 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1462. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1462 Answers
- A ballroom dance of Afro-Cuban origin
- The process of becoming a legal parent to a child who’s not one’s own
- An act of aggressively exercising one’s authority, in slang
- People who react irrationally to physical or emotional cues due to chronic distress
- Started a construction project, quite literally
- Personification of a villain
- Downtown urban areas, sometimes associated with problematic neighborhoods
- Small sweet fruits consisting of clusters of reddish-pink drupelets
- Areas on steamships that produce heat and steam
- Brightly colored flower from the iris family known as the “sword lily”
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂