A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1466 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1466. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1466 Answers
- Tires suitable for year-round use are this : ALLSEASON
- Someone attempting to equal or surpass someone through imitation is this : EMULATIVE
- Relating to the art of making fireworks : PYROTECHNIC
- Overtook or vaulted over someone kneeling : LEAPFROGGED
- An employee who does short-term manual work on a farm : HIREDHAND
- Protected vehicle used to transport large sums of money or other valuables : ARMOREDCAR
- Safe places for children to splash about : KIDDIEPOOLS
- A get-together at someone’s residence : HOUSEPARTY
- An underground space used during air raids : BOMBSHELTER
- Barrier designed to regulate the flow of water : FLOODGATE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1467
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂