A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1473 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1473. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1473 Answers
- Religious practitioner who interacts with spirits while in a trance
- To fix something that has become unraveled
- The act of making corrections in a written document
- Corridors; passageways
- Waited in preparation for action
- Records a sale by means of a cash register
- To give the ability to another to do something
- A competitive event for drivers of heavy motor vehicles
- Phrases or expressions that have figurative meaning
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂