A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1509 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1509. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1509 Answers
- Short pole used to move a small boat through water : PADDLE
- Styles of one’s locks : HAIRDOS
- An alternative word with the same meaning : SYNONYM
- Don _____ directed “An American Tail” in 1986 : BLUTH
- Long handle of a spear or similar weapon : SHAFT
- To hold someone in custody : DETAIN
- Young cartoon companion to the mad scientist Rick : MORTY
- Weapons with short, pointed blades : DAGGERS
- Italian dish of layered flat pasta with alternating fillings : LASAGNE
- Common name for hooded venomous elapid snakes : COBRAS
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1510
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂