A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1575 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1575. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1575 Answers
- Some sounds made by dry leaves
- Small, round awards
- The “R” in NASCAR
- Mends shoes
- Something that is ___-____ is extending very far upward
- To blow on and wipe the cover of an old book
- One who buys tickets to sold-out shows at regular price and then sells them for more
- To leave alone; to put into solitude
- Lower part of Wayne Manor
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂