A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1583 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1583. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1583 Answers
- A golf club used for short shots on the green or near the hole : PUTTER
- Organisms that have a non-inherited genetic trait : MUTANTS
- Puts money away, as for retirement : SAVESUP
- A ___ ____ day is when one’s locks just won’t behave : BADHAIR
- Something that has been ______ has been fitted with very thin ropes, e.g. a guitar or tennis racket : STRUNG
- Most moist : DAMPEST
- A twisting force : TORQUE
- Like some outdoor walls : VINEY
- Describes someone who requires constant attention or won’t leave the side of another : CLINGY
- Moved busily and energetically : BUSTLED
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂