A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1620 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1620. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1620 Answers
- A strategic or tactical movement of troops
- To sway with a partner to a sentimental ballad
- Group of people who meet regularly to discuss an author’s work
- Baseball term that means there are runners on first, second, and third
- Tariffs paid for receiving inheritances
- Reluctance to act or speak
- Used up a period measured using a clock or watch
- These protect the chairs in one’s car from spills and dirt
- _____ ____ is a baseball metaphor for sex
- Someone who is ____-___-_____ is extremely thin
- US-Hungarian illusionist known for his escaping acts
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂