A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1621 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1621. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1621 Answers
- Nationality of a person born in Santiago : CHILEAN
- A tri-shield is the logo of this car make : BUICK
- Something that provides entertainment or excites mirth is this : AMUSIVE
- Swiss melted cheese dish served in a communal pot : FONDUE
- Groups of living organisms that have enough similarities to successfully interbreed; the basic taxonomic unit : SPECIES
- Picking up on : SENSING
- To move by jerking : HITCH
- Asks someone to go somewhere : INVITES
- Shallow plate upon which a cup of tea is placed : SAUCER
- Washing soap off something using only water : RINSING
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1622
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂