A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1631 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1631. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1631 Answers
- Someone who is “head over heels” is __ ____ : INLOVE
- A fictional story that features anthropomorphic animals and usually teaches a lesson : FABLE
- A situation when a player scores on his team’s side of the field : OWNGOAL
- To tease someone in a sexual, playful manner : FLIRT
- Putting something down gently and carefully : LAYING
- Making something less wet : DRYING
- Something relating to government revenue and taxes is this : FISCAL
- A light used as a warning signal or to guide people at sea : BEACON
- A ___ ____ is a predetermined or fixed day when or by which something occurs : SETDATE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1632
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂