A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1651 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1651. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1651 Answers
- First name of the legendary singer of “Strangers in the Night” : FRANK
- Shows something in an artwork : DEPICTS
- Sound made by the stomach when it needs to be filled : GROWL
- Borrowed for a price, as in a building : RENTED
- Making a duplicate of a sketch by copying it exactly : TRACING
- Account books that contain debits and credits : LEDGERS
- Never expressed, as in tears : UNSHED
- Where AMZN and MSFT trade : NASDAQ
- Patted down by the police for contraband : FRISKED
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1652
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂