Word Craze Level 1655 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1655 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1655. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1655 Answers
- People who resell tickets at a high profit margin : SCALPERS
- Made a sudden movement as a response to pain : WINCED
- Episode of something happening : INCIDENT
- One million of the smallest computer data units : MEGABIT
- Quarter note in music : CROTCHET
- These keep certain flying insects away from clothes : MOTHBALLS
- Someone who’s ____ __ __ is likely exaggerating or lying : FULLOFIT
- Staying in a place : RESIDING
- State of temporary suspension or inactivity : ABEYANCE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1656
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂