A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1675 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1675. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1675 Answers
- A thin line that may signify that something is breaking : CRACK
- Carpentry chore : NAILING
- Moves someone to a lower position or rank : DEMOTES
- To take away something by force or plunder : REAVE
- To burn with a hot liquid or steam : SCALD
- Fictional ogre voiced by Mike Myers : SHREK
- A marked path through a hiking route : TRAIL
- Acts of having one’s underwear pulled between their buttocks as a prank : WEDGIES
- When something happens following an event, it happens _____ that event : AFTER
- Dwells on one’s own success or another’s misfortune : GLOATS
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1676
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂