Word Craze Level 1705 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1705 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1705. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1705 Answers
- An ______ job is a crime committed by someone in a position of trust : INSIDE
- Shot with an explosive; blew something up : BLASTED
- A sound so shrill it feels like it’s going right through one’s head is this : PIERCING
- Followed on the road : TAILED
- Usually six-stringed instruments that are among the most played in the world : GUITARS
- To munch or chew noisily : CHOMP
- To phone someone after not being able to pick up the phone : CALLBACK
- A hidden danger; a trap : PITFALL
- A legal agreement signed by the couple before getting married : PRENUP
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1706
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂