A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1731 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1731. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1731 Answers
- A thin block used to enable a vehicle to slow down or stop : BRAKEPAD
- Hunted illegally : POACHED
- To transfer by contact or association : RUBOFF
- Small, short-handled axes : HATCHETS
- People who make reservations at a venue but don’t use or cancel them : NOSHOWS
- Something moving in a worm- or snake-like manner is this : WIGGLY
- To read the ____ ___ to someone means to scold or reprimand them : RIOTACT
- Birds’ tails are made up of these : FEATHERS
- Picks up on something subtle : DETECTS
- To approach a topic indirectly or gradually : LEADUP
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1732
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂