Word Craze Level 1749 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1749 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1749. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1749 Answers
- To give an account of, in words : DESCRIBE
- One showing fear or a lack of confidence is this : TIMOROUS
- Carved stone monster on an old building : GARGOYLE
- Covered with icing or sugar : FROSTED
- Moving back from a former position : RECEDING
- Filled up to the point of overflow : BRIMMED
- People who escape or avoid : EVADERS
- To make an effort to speak to someone : REACHOUT
- To postpone something : PUTOFF
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1750
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂