A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1757 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1757. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1757 Answers
- To show strong feelings of hatred towards someone or something : EXECRATE
- A person who believes that war and violence are unjustifiable : PACIFIST
- Empty or available areas : SPACES
- To throw a coin into the air to reach a decision : TOSSUP
- If something is the most active or energetic, it is this : BRISKEST
- Anything relating to the teeth is this : DENTAL
- First year students at university : FRESHMEN
- People who professionally play large keyboards : PIANISTS
- A long, thin strip of wood or metal : SPLINT
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1758
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂