A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1763 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1763. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1763 Answers
- Periods that make up an employee’s allowance for illness : SICKDAYS
- Something angled or sloping is this : ASLANT
- To lie to someone for personal gain : DECEIVE
- ______ up means “increased or expanded something quickly” : RAMPED
- Studying a secondary subject in college : MINORING
- To withstand an attack : HOLDOFF
- A popular abs exercise that looks like a halfway sit-up : CRUNCH
- To operate something in an incorrect way : MISUSE
- One cared for in an excessive way is this : COSSETED
- A medieval headdress for women, worn by some nuns to this day : WIMPLE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1764
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂