A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1770 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1770. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1770 Answers
- Involuntary late-night strolls, sometimes to the fridge : SLEEPWALKS
- A groom after the wedding ceremony; a husband : MARRIEDMAN
- An imminent event occurring soon is this : IMPENDING
- Shocks or excites someone into action : GALVANIZES
- Artificial behavior put on strictly to impress, such as a phony accent : AFFECTATION
- Colorless, like pure water : ACHROMOUS
- Made more attractive, like planting flowers and shrubbery : BEAUTIFIED
- Used a benign word or phrase in place of an offensive one : EUPHEMIZED
- Someone who is not prone to bias is this : OBJECTIVE
- Moving from one place to another, as birds do before winter : MIGRATING
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂