A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1779 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1779. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1779 Answers
- Unsolved legal inquiry : OPENCASE
- Command to begin shooting : OPENFIRE
- Overcast weather, sometimes gloomy : CLOUDY
- Strong tissue connecting a muscle to a bone : TENDON
- Colin Hanks starred as Greg Shaw in the sitcom “Life in ______” : PIECES
- Knowing something word for word : BYHEART
- Boot feature that protects feet from heavy objects : STEELTOE
- The meaning of an action, counterpoint to impact : INTENT
- People who are part of a group or club : MEMBERS
- ________ to popular belief : CONTRARY
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1780
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂