A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1789 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1789. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1789 Answers
- To bungle or make a mess of something
- Green grass turfs around people’s houses
- ______ into means “found desirable circumstances by chance”
- Aunt Hilda’s sister in “Sabrina the Teenage Witch”
- To power down an electronic device
- Something rigid and not easily bent is this
- In cricket, any of the three sticks that a bowler tries to hit
- Someone who is pretentious or insincere is this
- Garden where pumpkins are planted
- Wreck _____; mass destruction
- Makes someone annoyed or irritated
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂