A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1799 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1799. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1799 Answers
- To be embarrassed or humiliated : LOSEFACE
- Administrative building of a municipal government : CITYHALL
- Made a physical or mental effort : EXERTED
- Inspects closely, as a doctor may do : EXAMINES
- The prison section nicknamed “The Green Mile” in Stephen King’s novel of the same name : DEATHROW
- The finale of this segment leaves one rushing to concessions : ACTONE
- Increased sharply, as with the TV volume : JACKEDUP
- To dispose of a corpse by burning it to ashes : CREMATE
- To surpass in excellence or quality : OUTCLASS
- Expressions of unwillingness to accept or grant an offer : REFUSALS
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1800
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂