Word Craze Level 188 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 188 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 188. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 188 Answers
- A white-and-yellow flower that is also the name of Jay Gatsby’s love interest in “The Great Gatsby” : DAISY
- This flower is often given for romantic occasions : ROSE
- What plant grows these? : LOTUS
- A large, showy flower that is also the name of Alyson Hannigan’s character in “How I Met Your Mother” : LILY
- This flower is considered a harbinger of spring and has festivals dedicated to it all around the world : TULIP
- An orange-yellow flower that lends its name to the 2011 movie “The Best Exotic ________ Hotel” : MARIGOLD
- Seeds of this large, golden bloom are sometimes eaten as a snack : SUNFLOWER
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 189
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂