A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1929 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1929. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1929 Answers
- The name of Nemo’s father in Pixar’s “Finding Nemo” : MARLIN
- This spotted African carnivore is known for its laugh : HYENA
- Dirty _______ is an iconic movie starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey : DANCING
- John Cusack and Craig Robinson’s time travel machine : HOTTUB
- To ruminate or ponder deeply : COGITATE
- Tom Hiddleston stars in this 2015 British dystopian film about an apartment block : HIGHRISE
- Deadly worldwide pandemics : PLAGUES
- Speaking at the top of one’s voice : SHOUTING
- Curbside fixtures used by firemen : HYDRANTS
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1930
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂