Word Craze Level 1947 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1947 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1947. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1947 Answers
- The 1986 film starring Tom Cruise : TOPGUN
- Responses to crossword clues : ANSWERS
- Like some caps and gowns : SURGICAL
- To be “____ ____” in something is to be immersed in a task : KNEEDEEP
- A sofa for a couple : LOVESEAT
- The catch in Hemingway’s “Old Man and the Sea” : MARLIN
- They take people out of dire situations : SAVIORS
- Last name of the action film director of films like “Justice League” : SNYDER
- Actively trying to find something : SEEKING
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 1948
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂