A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 1983 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 1983. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 1983 Answers
- Steve Irwin’s 1997-2002 adventure series, “Crocodile ______”
- An illicit payment
- Bought an asset for oneself
- Slotted in
- The last name of the director of the 2010 “Alice in Wonderland”
- The least gooey brownie pieces
- Ambivalent reply to “Can you do me a favor?”
- It’s always a day away
- Someone who gives up too easily
- Unfair or partial
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂