A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2 Answers
- What fruit was used to make these? : ORANGE
- This fruit may have landed on Isaac Newton’s head : APPLE
- This sour fruit “ades” kids in their first business venture : LEMON
- Yellow fruit with a slippery peel : BANANA
- This small fruit has a notably long stem : CHERRY
- This red fruit is often considered a vegetable, but is botanically a fruit : TOMATO
- In the Super Mario video games, the princess has the same name as this fruit : PEACH
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂