Word Craze Level 2007 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2007 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2007. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2007 Answers
- The struggle to obtain something desired : PURSUIT
- Needs; demands as necessary : REQUIRES
- Some are obtuse, some are right, and others are a (little bit) cute : ANGLES
- Areas where diving boards are found : DEEPENDS
- Blown up, but not the explosive way : ENLARGED
- One of the two most common types of guitar; this one doesn’t use electricity : ACOUSTIC
- A primary form of revenue for most governments : TAXATION
- Nullified or annulled : CANCELED
- One who moves freight by road for a living : TRUCKER
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 2008
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂