A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2066 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2066. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2066 Answers
- Things of the same origins are this
- The tendency for humans to pay more attention to bad experiences is called the __________ bias
- Someone who won’t let others down is this
- Those who have to pay alimony, maybe
- In math, the multiplicative inverse
- To remove part of the surface of the skin
- Difference or disagreement; dissimilarity
- Made a mockery of
- Picks up weights without momentum
- Competitor who swims, runs, and cycles, all in the one event
- 1996 film drama starring John Travolta and Kyra Sedgwick
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂