A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2239 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2239. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2239 Answers
- Someone who takes the blame like a scapegoat : FALLGUY
- The _____ Prince of Bel-Air starred Will Smith : FRESH
- Dracula’s title : COUNT
- _____ Mia! Here We Go Again is a 2018 musical film : MAMMA
- To get your property back : RECLAIM
- Countdown list : TOPTEN
- To equate or liken to : COMPARE
- Vacation destinations : RESORTS
- Like some church windows : STAINED
- Carves a name on a ring : ETCHES
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 2240
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂