A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2376 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2376. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2376 Answers
- They emit extremely bright lights for short periods of time : FLASHTUBES
- One who is willing to take risks or embark on difficult paths is this : VENTUROUS
- Minced lamb and mashed potato dish baked in oven : SHEPHERDSPIE
- A condition of weightlessness that can be experienced by astronauts : MICROGRAVITY
- Aggregating of jobs that need to be completed : BACKLOGGING
- Passing knowledge from one person to another : TRANSMITTING
- Jobs done with extreme speed are done in this manner : POSTHASTE
- Rich and soft in quality : MELLOW
- Tool used to drive bolts and screws with hexagonal sockets in their heads : ALLENWRENCH
- Total amount of money saved : WHEREWITHAL
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 2377
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂