A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 240 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 240. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 240 Answers
- The _______ system of a car is used to spark fuel
- Organized collection of electronically accessible information
- Phrase; once in a ___ ___
- Nemo from Pixar’s “Finding Nemo” is this type of sea animal
- This arch is found in this US state
- A bound tome where photos, objects, and other memories are stored
- A phone _______ is used to replenish your phone’s battery
- In US law, one is considered this until proven guilty
- NASA, SCUBA, and LASER are examples of this type of abbreviation
- Headwear used to correct vision
- Who is this actor-turned-director?
- 1997 action movie by John Woo featuring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage swapping roles mid-movie
- Dorothy meets the Wizard of Oz in the _______ City
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂