A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2425 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2425. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2425 Answers
- Bear character in “The Jungle Book” : BALOO
- Rimshot sound on a drum kit : SNARE
- Narrow straps used to guide a horse : REINS
- Sports numbers and figures : STATS
- “Thou shalt not _____…” : COVET
- President Truman defeated John _____ in the election : DEWEY
- It’s needed to make an EXCELLENT play in Scrabble : XTILE
- Bread that has exceeded the expiry date is this : STALE
- To spin around : WHIRL
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 2426
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂