A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 254 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 254. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 254 Answers
- This proof is for what type of geometry? : EUCLIDEAN
- McDonald’s breakfast menu item with buns of English origin : MCMUFFIN
- Supports that hold a row of novels upright between them : BOOKENDS
- The lightest chemical element; also, the first element in the periodic table : HYDROGEN
- Sport played on the ice with “rocks” and brooms : CURLING
- Economic sector that produces goods and services : INDUSTRY
- A device that records the number of steps you have taken : PEDOMETER
- Roll five of a kind and shout the name of this dice game : YAHTZEE
- It gets driven : GOLFBALL
- Blended fruit drink : SMOOTHIE
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂