A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 262 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 262. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 262 Answers
- Jack climbed one of these and encountered a giant : BEANSTALK
- Moving like this reptile : SLITHERING
- Person or company that buys and sells paintings : ARTDEALER
- Scholars who study the structure and use of language : LINGUISTS
- What type of school organization is this? : FRATERNITY
- An object placed in vehicles to keep toddlers in place : CHILDSEAT
- Type of insect with between 30 and 350 legs (not actually 100) : CENTIPEDE
- Professional who designs buildings and may supervise their construction : ARCHITECT
- He founded Apple Inc. along with Wozniak : STEVEJOBS
- Bruce Wayne’s alter ego’s car : BATMOBILE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 263
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂